Tired of your boring job?
Love making exceptional software and directly impacting users?
Thinking about moving to the national's capital?
Want to work with amazing people?
Want to eat lunch with President Obama?*
If you answered yes to the first four questions, then I have a great opportunity for you! Interfolio is currently looking to hire an intermediate ColdFusion Developer in the downtown Washington DC area.
I've taken the requirements and qualifications out of the job description and pasted them below. If you'd like to read the full job description, see the link at the bottom of the page.
- Digest and understand user requirements/specifications
- Participate in maintenance, enhancements and new development
- Contribute to the testing and release of new software
- Work with other members of the technical team to plan software solutions
- Make recommendations to improve the products and software to increase revenue/profitability
- Keep track of multiple projects at once and adapt to shifting priorities
- Perform other related duties to support Interfolio's technology
- ColdFusion MX and above (3+ years)
- SQL, preferable MySQL
- Mach-II or similar Object-Oriented Framework
- Good written and verbal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
If you're interested send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full job posting here.
Here is one of the Interfolio products ("Portfolio") in use to display the job description.
Here is Interfolio's website: http://www.interfolio.com.
* This posting makes no guarantees for lunch with President Obama, but Interfolio's office is within walking distance of the White House.